Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Term 3, Week 5.

Okay... so this week is when the shit hit the fan. The deadline seemed to shunt a week closer and we were FAR from being that close to done x_x We had to ask for an extension on friday... until monday... and even then after working solid on it all weekend, i wasn't handed the project to do post production on until three hours before the deadline on monday night. To be clear it was impossible for me to even do the compression of the file within that time XD let alone a full post production, and at 1.36GB for a 30 second file, it HAD to be compressed before i could work with it XD So... I did what i could, and had the damn thing done by midday on tuesday. It wasn't fun to be so rushed on the sound that i had wanted to take time to get really well done, but hey, you can't win them all, i did what i could with the time i was given and the final result was pretty nice overall ^_^

Sketchbook project made good progress in it's last short time now, i seem to have left behind all concept of realism with it, but i don't think that's such a bad thing... in fact i think it has surely improved the situation significantly.

Animal firm is coming into it's later stages now, getting profiles officially written up and drawings properly lined and such, pulling things into some kind of organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment