Tuesday 4 May 2010

Term 3, Week 2.

This week we actually got started organising the whatwhatwhat project properly, assigning tasks/roles and coming up with a basic plan of when things needed to be done by. At this point it seems as though we shouldn't have a problem at all as long as we stick to the plan and make sure everyone does their bit. My bit is mostly post production, so for the first few weeks there is little I can do other than build a sound library that will apply to the protect, doodle some concept arty stuff for personal reference, and watch to see how everyone else's work takes shape. I think the roles that have been handed out work very well... the only problem I see is that nobody can decide on the falling object... the last list was in excess of thirty items long, and included batman, the tardis, Charlie the unicorn and a dead cow... this one could take a while to narrow down.

The sketchbook project is going well, bt i'm getting real bored of drawing nothing but objects XD they held my interest at first but i'm hoping to get a bit more surreal soon... that may not be the case but there's no harm in hoping ;)

Animal firm project is starting to take shape, but mostly in my mind at this point... the project seems as thought it may well come out extremely... unusual, since I am avoiding cliche as best as I can. Also... I am going to be using an octopus in a wheelbarrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment